1.26.2010

YAY for productive days!!

I had an absolutely productive day!!!! (even with my stupid cough/cold thing ((and yes, running 10 miles only made it about 5x worse)))  I cut out the designs for all orders except for one, sewed labels for ALL of my orders, bought shirts for every order except for a few, and redesigned, printed, and cut out new tags. I just Googled "past tense of sew" because "sewed" looks so wrong... it's right, though.  AND!! I received a phone call from a long lost friend from high school... I was thrilled! I know it doesn't really sound like a lot and there's nothing that I can really take pictures of to prove how hard I worked, but I promise it is a big deal! My apartment smells of rich mahogany and I have many leather bound books.

I mainly got the little things out of the way, so tomorrow I can sew shirts together and have finished products.  Hopefully I'll have pictures tomorrow.  There are a few new designs in there, so I'm excited. I'll try to post pictures as I get them done, but I wouldn't hold your breath.  I have a date with Jillian Michaels and my running partner tomorrow, so let's hope I'm still kickin' it after that! 

Hope everyone had an equally productive day...

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment