4.30.2010

Sorry for the poor quality iPhone pic, but I HAD to share my new love with everyone.  I made this skirt last night and let me just say this without being braggy... I am so proud of myself.  It had things that I had never even attempted in my life and I did it by myself, without any advice or help from anyone.  (And anyone being my mother who I usually get to show me how to do the annoying detailed things I hate doing) It had interfacing and binding and the curvey thing at the top and the tie belt with interfacing.  Well, all my hard work paid off because I absolutely adore it!

Also, I have a new banner on my etsy site thanks to Jessica Charlton!!  I think I might have mentioned it in a previous post, but it's definitely two post worthy!

1 comment:

  1. Becky, I loveeeeeee the skirt!!!! It looks great

    ReplyDelete